Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hi Kids, it's Mommy.

Hi Katie. Just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you. You're such a big girl and you take such good care of your baby dolls and you're such a good friend to Honey, Gaga, Lola, Zola, and to your baby brother.

You're an unending source of laughter and surprise for your mommy and I love you so much for that. You're also starting to get a bit of an attitude, but that's to be expected at your age.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a wonderful daughter.


Hi Jake.

I couldn't write something just to Katie and leave you out! You're my sweet little baby boy and I'm so happy that you show your joy on your sweet face with such a big smile that it lights up the room... maybe even the block!

I'm so relieved that you're starting to let us get more sleep at night, but even at your middle of the night feedings your smile is there.

I watch you move your mouth and make noises and it makes me think you have so much you're just waiting to be able to say!

You're ready to grab anything that catches your interest (like mommy's hair and glasses!) or excited to get into your walker so you can practice getting around on your own.

My sweet kids, mommy thinks you are both such a joy and a blessing and I love you so much!

Love, Mommy

No comments: