Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Katie knows what she wants!

Katie and Mommy went to Costco yesterday. When we were done, I asked her if she wanted to go to McDonalds and she said yes. She told me that she wanted apple juice and I told her to tell the lady who takes our order at McDonalds so she was planning to do that. Well, then I thought about it and realized that I didn't really want McDonalds again so I tried to get her excited about another place. That was a no go... she was pretty adamant that we go to McDonalds so she could get her juice. I drove around near Costco a bit to see if there were any other restaurants I could talk her into and she told me "Mommy, I want to get out of here. I want to go to McDonalds. Let's get out of this place." It was so cute. She kept telling me that she wanted to get to McDonalds and when we back tracked to Costco, she said "This place again? I was McDonalds." So we went to McDonalds!

We were playing at home later and she held her hand over her eyes and told me, "Mama, I don't got eyes, just a nose and a mouth!" Ha!

No comments: