Monday, November 2, 2009

I guess I'm a keeper!

Just a typical Saturday morning. Kids playing, tv going, lots of giggles and no sharing issues.

Katie looks at me and says "I don't want any other mommy than you, mommy." And I thought that was just the sweetest thing.

She said it about 10 times that day and on Sunday. It was very cute but at one point I had to ask her why she thought she would get another mommy besides this mommy. She just answered that she didn't want any other mommy that me, she didn't want any other daddy besides her daddy, and she didn't want any other brother besides Jake.

I was happy about that last part because a couple of weeks ago she told me that mommy and daddy and Katie should live here. When I looked at her, she glared in Jacob's direction and I saw that she was trying to hold the baby gate closed so he couldn't get into her precious kitchen... he might touch something!

No comments: