Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Preschool was a HIT!

She wants to go back tomorrow.

Once I heard that, I breathed a sigh of relief. When I got there to pick her up, she was playing in the sandbox and she didn't see me. I watched her play for a bit and when she *finally* saw me her face lit up and she ran over and gave me a huge hug!

She woke up happy this morning too. Her first words were "I don't need to bring my backpack of toys mommy. I don't *need* to bring them because there will be toys there!" and she kept that sweet attitude till we got home.

Tonight she said, "Mommy, you know what they didn't have? They didn't have play-doh. But that's okay.".

Now she wants to type her name on my Blackberry... So without further delay...

Katie

(and yes, she typed it all by herself!)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: