Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I leave the room for 5 minutes...

I had to go to the bathroom so I let Katie stay at the table. She colored on herself. I wanted her to admit it and she wouldn't.

I told her nothing would fall from the sky and land on her if she admitted it. A few minutes later she told me "Mommy, something landed on me. Something fell out of the sky and landed on me. Something heavy."

Now she told me I should say sorry to HER for taking her pen! Then she told me it was a tattoo! WHAT? I thought we would have at least 10 more years free of body art demands!

Oh, she also apologized for writing on the jar opener. She just gave it to me and said I could give it back to her when she was good about not writing on things.

*sigh*

She goes from sour to sweet right before my eyes. Love her to bits.

No comments: