Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Katie = Sweetie

Katie was very sweet last night. I cleaned up her knex (for what seems like the thousandth time) because I was tired of asking her to do it.

After I was done and had put them away on the high shelf in the hall closet, she looked at me and said, "Mommy, thank you for cleaning up my knex. Will they be high up in that closet for a long time?" And I sighed and said "You can probably have them back in a day or so." I just have to NOT have to pick them up for a while so I can recharge.

She also came to me and said, "Mommy, you need to eat dinner, then watch the rest of your show, then do your excercise, then go to bed. Okay?"

She's such a little mommy.

Oh, and I gotta tell you this! I got home yesterday and Katie came upstairs and said "Mommy, my hair is down. I a beautiful princess... And your hair is down too! I a beautiful princess just like you!"

Awww.

She's got moments that I just am amazed at how sweet, smart, wonderful, cute, EVERYTHING she is! And then there are moments when I wonder who's child she is because she's being so naughty! Must get that from John's side of the gene pool.

No comments: