Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Gifts - Check. Wrapping Paper - Uh oh!

We're done shopping for Christmas. Woooo Hooo!

I am still amazed that we got done in roughly 3 hours. Without spending a fortune. AND buying some pretty cool stuff, if I do say so myself!

Mostly thanks to Grammy and Grampy who watched the kids for us this last Saturday, because nothing adds 2 hours onto your shopping time than two kids with kids needs.

So we're done. Now everything's in the bedroom on the side of the bed... but Snoopy McSnooperson (AKA Katie) has been in there many times and just *happens* to meander over to that side of the bed and while she just *happens* to be there, she peeks. Totally. And without remorse. Even mentioning the gifts she can see and asking questions about them. Grrr!!! :)

I've got to wrap these things up soon. But I need paper.

I might see if anyone's got the comics left over from... oh, 6 papers, maybe 10... Mom and Dad? Grammy and Grampy? Are you reading this? :)

No comments: