Friday, June 5, 2009

Are you a curtain? Are you a light? Are you underwear?

Katie has a game she likes to play... and for the most part, it's not too bad. She asks "Are you ______ insert any noun here." You answer "No" and she asked another question. The other night, we were playing that game and she asked me "Are you a house?" "No." "Are you a window?" "No." "Are you ... polka dots?" I paused and wondered what she was talking about when I realized she was looking at my ... freckles!

Then she asked "Are you hips?" which doesn't mean hips it means upstairs girl parts! She just started calling them hips, which I don't understand but oh well!

Then she asked me "Are you ... underwear??!!" And I said, of course, "No." and she said, "Because if you are, I might put you in my drawer and I might wear you sometime!!" And she laughed and laughed.

No comments: