Friday, May 13, 2011

So I had something scheduled to post last night... and blogger went and lost it. The gist of the title was "Don't bring Katie any toys."

It was all about... our Wednesday and how Katie went to gymnastics and did a spin on the bar and did so well that the teachers told the kids to watch Katie and do it like her.  This is after her walk on the high balance beam last week!  So proud.

It was all about... Grandma and Jake joining us for dinner at a fast food mexican place and grocery shopping.

It was all about... Katie totally having a huge fit because I told her to clean up her toys and then she could go for a walk with Grandpa.  It didn't go over well.  She cried, yelled at me, screamed, and carried on.  She was not behaving well.

It was about... me actually crying because I felt like a bad mom when Katie was just so naughty with her temper tantrum and screaming and yelling and carrying on.  This was all very upsetting to a pregnant woman with no AC in a house that felt like it was 1000 degrees hot.

It was all about... me worrying about getting our car fixed, paying for Katie's summer program, getting her school supplies, needing new windows, cleaning the carpets, washing baby clothes to put in drawers before June comes around, calling service plus to come out and look at our AC because when I turned it on Tuesday evening it wasn't working and I did I mention that I was HOT, tired, and sweaty? 

There's more, but I'll spare you.  I'll just say that it was pretty intense stuff.

And now, no one will ever read it.  Because it's gone thanks to Blogger's little issue.

*sigh*

Maybe that's okay because I do feel better today.

Not as good as I want to feel, but for sure not as hormonal and hopeless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your bad day. t\This to shall pass but right now it seems hopeless and endless. G & G will pray harder for you and your family.