Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear Whoever needed a closer look at daddy's laptop,

Dear Whoever needed a closer look at daddy's laptop,
Now, I 'm not naming names (only because I don't know who the instigator was) but SOMEone touched Daddy's laptop. SOMEone pulled it off of the table and onto the chair. SOMEone managed to bend the disk drive tray till it broke completely off of the laptop. SOMEone almost put daddy into cardiac arrest. I wasn't there to see it but I bet his face got red and his eyes were shooting fire.

In the future, please keep your hands to yourself when it concerns very expensive equipment.

Love, Mommy
~~~
Dear John,

It took me awhile to realize you were going through stages of mourning but your laptop is not a person. Snap out of it already.

Actually, get it all out. I'm understanding like that. But if anything ever happens to me, I want you to lie in bed and moan about your loss just as much. M'kay?

Love, Your Wife
~~~
Dear Geek Squad Guy #1,

Thanks for worrying me and making us revisit our finances to see if we could afford the estimated $220 charge to fix our lapop. Thanks for not checking with someone who might know what they are doing to see if there would be an easier fix than you mentioned.

I don't like you and I've never even met you. Pppfftt.

Worried Customer
~~~
Dear Geek Squad Guy #2,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you for telling us that we could pull out the drive and buy an EXTERNAL one. And for taking the time to pull out the battery so our laptop could function again. I'm so glad you have your multiple degrees! I know you usually work in the back room so you shouldn't have even been behind the counter helping us... but your help sure saved a lot of money and now... we lurv you.

Mwah!

Super Happy Customer

No comments: